- Located 100 km NE of Rouyn-Noranda, Quebec.
- Total of 142 claims for 7,273 ha.
- Historic results include drill holes averaging:
- 13.5 g/t Au over 10.57 m (South Zone)
- 62.09 g/t Au over 2.90 m (South Zone)
- 4.92 g/t Au over 5.43 m (Central Zone)
- 5.15 g/t Au over 5.94 m (South Zone)
- Recent 2020 drill results include:
- Drill hole LI-19-02 (South Zone)
- Between 620.5 and 639.5 m cut 1.19 g/t Au over 19.0 m, including 2.36 g/t Au over 8.0 m
- Drill hole LI-19-04 (Central Zone)
- Between 566.0 and 575.5 m cut 0.83 g/t Au over 9.5 m, including 1.02 g/t Au over 5.5 m
- Drill hole LI -19-06 (Central Zone
- Between 488.0 and 500.1 m cut 1.09 g/t Au over 12.1 m, including 1.69 g/t Au over 7.0 m, including 5.7 g/t Au over 1.0 m.
- Drill hole LI-19-07 (Central Zone)
- Between 208.0 and 209.0 m cut 23.5 g/t Au over 1.0 m.
- Contemporaneous and on trend with the Normetal Volcanic Belt
- Showings (North, Central and South Zones) include in strong extensive (km) volcanogenic alteration zones
- Till sampling in the extensions of the known mineralization zones, expected to be completed in Q1/Q2 2022.
- High-resolution mag survey over the whole property to delineate the main structure formations, expected to be completed in Q1/Q2 2022.