- The project is located in Belleterre, 95 kilometers south of Rouyn-Noranda, within the prolific Abitibi-Temiscamingue region, providing competitive exploration costs and exceptional access to key resources.
- Vior has assembled a land package of 1,017 claims covering over 572 sq. km.
- Sector has been under explored for the past 60 years and has never been the subject of such significant consolidation by previous holders.
- The project hosts the former high-grade Belleterre Gold Mine and is also in close proximity (20 km south) of the advanced Tansim Lithium Project, owned by Sayona Mining Ltd (“Sayona”) (ASX:SYA).
- Vior’s land package covers the majority of the Belleterre volcano-sedimentary belt including:
- The former high-grade Belleterre Gold Mine that has produced 750,000 oz. Au at 10.7 g/t and 95,000 oz. Ag between 1936 and 1959.
- Presence of several high-grade gold showings on the project and its surrounding area, such as the Conway, Paquin, Audrey and Blondeau veins, as well as the Aubelle deposit.
- Exploration potential for different types of mineralization:
- Gold: Dyke and sill-related gold-bearing sulphides, Exhalative Cu-Zn-Au-Ag, and BIF-related gold, Vein-type gold, Telluride alkaline vein-type on multi-kilometers gold potential deformation zones.
- Lithium: +80km prospective lithium-bearing corridor that extends south of the Tansim deposit into the Belleterre project. Numerous lithium and other pathfinder elements’ anomalies from stream and lake bottom sediments and a prospective 20km lithium-cesium-tantalum type (Li-Cs-Ta) pegmatite dyke swarm to the south, similar to the Tansim project.
- Surface exploration Spring & Summer 2023 field exploration program for Gold and Lithium.
- Based on the positive results from surface exploration, Phase I & Phase II preliminary drill programs and our ongoing detailed data compilation & 3D geological modeling, we are designing a high-priority drill targeting program.