- Located 70 km west of Osisko Mining Inc’s. (5 M+ oz Au resource) Windfall deposit, near Lebel-sur- Quévillon, QC.
- Vior has a strategic and prospective land package adjacent to Osisko Mining and Cartier Resources.
- Vior signed an LOI with SOQEM for the acquisition of the Verneuil property (released September 2nd, 2021), upon final agreement the property will total 105 claims covering 5,068 ha.
- Hosts a historic, non-compliant 43-101 mineral resource of approx. 40,000 oz. grading 3.4 g/t gold known as the Morono “M” zone.
- Vior discovered a new gold zone in 2017: Between 40.0 to 56.0 m cut 1.13 g/t Au over 14.5 meters, including
2.93 g/t Au over 4.53 meters.
- Most of the IP anomalies remain untested.
- Soil sampling and structural interpretation for drill program targeting