- Located in Belleterre, 95 kilometers south of Rouyn-Noranda.
- Vior has assembled a land package of 551 claims covering over 300 sq. km.
- Sector has been under explored for the past 60 years and has never been the subject of such significant consolidation by previous holders.
- The project hosts the former high-grade Belleterre Gold Mine that has produced 750,000 oz. Au and 95,000 oz. Ag between 1936 and 1959
- Vior’s land package covers the Belleterre volcano-sedimentary belt over a strike length of 37 kilometers.
- Presence of several gold showings and prospects on the project and its surrounding area, such as the Conway, Paquin, Audrey and Blondeau veins, as well as the Lac Expanse and Aubelle deposits.
- Exploration potential for different types of mineralization
- Dyke and sill-related gold-bearing sulphides
- Exhalative Cu-Zn-Au-Ag, and BIF-related gold
- Vein-type gold
- Telluride alkaline vein-type
- Surface samples from the Summer 2022 field exploration program being processed.
- Based on the positive results from the Phase I & Phase II drill programs of 8,055 meters, we are designing a vectorized drill targeting program on the historic mine trend.
- Based on the ongoing detailed data compilation and 3D geological modeling on the extended 12km brownfields exploration domain, we are designing of a regional drill targeting program.