- Located in Belleterre, 95 kilometers south of Rouyn-Noranda.
- Vior has assembled a land package of 531 claims covering 29,129 hectares.
- Sector has been under-explored for the past 50 years and has never been the subject of such significant consolidation by previous holders.
- The project hosts the former high-grade Belleterre Gold Mine that has produced 750,000 oz. Au and 95,000 oz. Ag between 1936 and 1959
- Vior’s land package covers the Belleterre volcano-sedimentary belt over a strike length of 37 kilometers.
- Presence of several gold showings and prospects on the project and its surrounding area, such as the Conway, Paquin, Audrey and Blondeau veins, as well as the Lac Expanse and Aubelle deposits.
- Exploration potential for different types of mineralization
- Dyke and sill-related gold-bearing sulphides
- Exhalative Cu-Zn-Au-Ag, and BIF-related gold
- Vein-type gold
- Telluride alkaline vein-type
- Fine tuning the new 3D geological model.
- Compilation and GIS modelization of summer 2021 field campaign.
- Modelization of the geophysical data analysis, including magnetic inversion.
- Initial 5,000m drilling program on the 6km historic Belleterre mine horizon corridor.