- Located in Belleterre, 95 kilometers south of Rouyn-Noranda.
- Vior has assembled a land package of 551 claims covering over 300 sq. km.
- Sector has been under explored for the past 60 years and has never been the subject of such significant consolidation by previous holders.
- The project hosts the former high-grade Belleterre Gold Mine that has produced 750,000 oz. Au and 95,000 oz. Ag between 1936 and 1959
- Vior’s land package covers the Belleterre volcano-sedimentary belt over a strike length of 37 kilometers.
- Presence of several gold showings and prospects on the project and its surrounding area, such as the Conway, Paquin, Audrey and Blondeau veins, as well as the Lac Expanse and Aubelle deposits.
- Exploration potential for different types of mineralization
- Dyke and sill-related gold-bearing sulphides
- Exhalative Cu-Zn-Au-Ag, and BIF-related gold
- Vein-type gold
- Telluride alkaline vein-type
- Initial drill results on the 4,000m Phase I drill program extended the gold footprint system at depth on the west end part of the historic Belleterre mine trend with high-grade gold veins and wide mineralised intercepts. Read it HERE.
- Phase II drill program of 4,000 meters surrounding the former Belleterre gold mine is complete with assays to be released Q2 & Q3 2022.
- Fine tuning the 3D geological model, compilation and GIS modelization of summer 2021 field campaign.
- Modelization of the geophysical data analysis, including magnetic inversion.