- Land package located strategically adjacent at the East of Osisko Mining Inc’s. (5 M+ oz Au resource) Windfall deposit near Lebel-sur- Quévillon, Quebec.
- Covers the complete eastern extension of the Urban- Barry gold belt with 456 claims for 25,280 ha. of prospective terrain.
- Continuity of Osisko Mining ‘s main geological unit with an ultramafic to felsic volcanic sequence and felsic to mafic interfingered intrusions
- Also prospective for CU-Zn VMS deposit
- A rare under-explored area in the Abitibi belt (only 1 historic ddh!) which is located next to a Tier-One deposit.
- Proximity to the Grenville front adding relevant structural geological features
- Awaiting late Fall 2020 till sampling results and interpretation
- Systematic prospecting program, additional till sampling and ground geophysics planned for Summer 2021