- Ridgeline Minerals Corp. (RDG) is a newly listed company on the TSX-V.
- Nevada- based exploration company backed by a team of geologists with a successful discovery track record of Carlin-type deposits in Nevada.
- Ridgeline has over $6 million (CAD) in funds available for exploration.
- Vior owns a 6.5 % equity interest in Ridgeline Minerals Corp. through 2 initial private seed rounds of financing.
- Ridgeline has amassed a 125+ km2 (25,000+ acres) exploration portfolio including 4 key projects: Carlin-East, Bell Creek, Swift and Selena.
- 2021 drilling will look to test high priority targets at all four projects.