- Ridgeline Minerals Corp. is listed on the TSXV: RDG and OTCQB: RDGMF.
- Nevada- based exploration company backed by a team of geologists with a successful discovery track record of Carlin-type deposits in Nevada.
- Ridgeline is actively exploring its CRD Selena project, working with Nevada Gold Mines at the Swift gold project and its high-grade Big Blue copper project.
- Vior owns a 4.0 % equity interest in Ridgeline Minerals Corp. through 2 initial private seed rounds of financing.
- Ridgeline has amassed a 204 square km exploration portfolio across six projects: five in the highly prospective Carlin and Battle Mtn-Eureka trends in Nevada and one project in Idaho.
- Phase III drill program by Nevada Gold Mines at the Swift gold project.
- Delineation and expansion at the Selena Ag-Au-Pb-Zn project.
- Build geological model to determine targets for a maiden drill program at Big Blue copper project.