- Ridgeline Minerals Corp. is listed on the TSXV: RDG and OTCQB: RDGMF.
- Nevada- based exploration company backed by a team of geologists with a successful discovery track record of Carlin-type deposits in Nevada.
- In 2021, Ridgeline signed a $20M earn-in agreement with Nevada Gold Mines at the Swift project and made a silver-gold discovery at the Selena project.
- Vior owns a 6.5 % equity interest in Ridgeline Minerals Corp. through 2 initial private seed rounds of financing.
- Ridgeline has amassed a 163 square km exploration portfolio across five projects: four in the highly prospective Carlin and Battle Mtn-Eureka trends in Nevada and one project in Idaho.
- Q3 2022 drilling by Nevada Gold Mines at the Swift gold project.
- Q3 2022 drilling will focus on shallow high-grade targets at the Selena Ag-Au-Pb-Zn project.
- Q4 2022 field exploration programs at Robber Gulch gold project.