- Situated at 65 km NE of Lovelock, Pershing County, Nevada, USA
- Easily accessible by the Interstate Highway 80
- Block of 71 claims for 501 ha.
- Within the prolific Rye Patch and Humboldt Trends hosting several Au-Ag mines and prospects including Florida Canyon and Coeur Rochester Mines.
- On trend with the Florida Canyon open pit, a heap leach gold mine with over 2.3 M
oz of gold produced to date.
- Potential for disseminated and sediment hosted gold mineralization.
- Presence of extensive jasperoid zones associated with gold mineralization in the Natchez Pass limestone.
- Recent soil and MMI (Mobile Metal Ions) results outline clustered anomalies in gold and its associated pathfinders (arsenic, antimony, silver).
- Just completed in December 2021 a comprehensive high-definition ground Magnetic and Gravity surveys.
- Potential for discovery of a large shallow Au oxide deposit and also prospective for Cu-skarn.
- Tonya will be the focus of a small initial targeted drill program in 2021.